Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kiwi's Blogger Follower Swap #3

Welcome to my blog.

In the beginning the main purpose of this blog was to document the postcards I received through Postcrossing, but now I have joined Swap-bot it includes other things such as ATC's, which I have only recently started doing and enjoy making them. I also joined the IUOMA as I enjoy making and sending mailart. And in the future will hopefully be starting an Art Journal and will post images here.

Hope you like it here :)

4 comments:

Aimee Dars said...

Love your blog - I'm a huge postcard collector, too!

Aimee (darzy30) - swapbot
Kiwi's Blogger Follower Swap #3

The AfterCraft said...

I was here. Awesome blog!

theaftercraft from SB

Unknown said...

wow.. what a collection.. i home school and i few years ago we did a postcard swap with others.. it was a great way for my son to learn.. laura from swapbot.. aka.... funkylukecosmicart

TamTam said...

Love your blog! Postcards are awesome.

Tammy (tamtamlee) from swap-bot